Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IP Rate:||IP20||Batteries:||3 AAA Batteries Required.|
Battery Powered LED Puck Light , Wireless LED Night Lights for Kids , PIR Motion Sensor LED Nursery Lamp with 3 AAA Batteries Powered
|Light Color||Warm White 2700-3200K / Cool White 5500-6000K|
|Battery||3 AAA Batteries required|
|Inner box size||98×98×35(mm)|
|Fixture feature||PIR motion sensor+Light sensor|
|Carton size||L510×W410×H410(mm) 0.08CBM|
PIR Motion Sensor Night Light: Using sophisticated, high quality sensors to ensure the efficient light auto on when in dark and motion detected (within 15ft) and auto off after 25 seconds of no sensing.
LED Lights Battery Operated: Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (Not Included) and easy to twist the back cover of little lights and install the batteries, which is low consumption and can save much energy.
Easy Installation: the super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pads or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet. peel and easy to stick anywhere. No tools, screws or nuts required. Works great indoor and outdoor, especially as a LED night light for stairs, steps, hallways, dark closets, cabinets, bathroom, Toilet, Wall and etc.
Super-bright 6 LEDs: Up to 30 Lumens, last up to 10,000 hours. bright enough to make sure you and your family never stumble in the dark. Installing motion sensor lighting around your home is a great way to deter from crime and vandalization.
Lightweight & Portable Design: Circle shaped and compact sized make it an ideal night light for your closet, Cabinet, Garage, bedroom, bathroom, stairs, Steps, hallway, kitchen, Toilet, Wall or the entryway to your home and etc.
Two colors optional: Warm white and white
Perfect applicated in closet, cabinet, stairs, Step, Garage, bedroom, bathroom, hallway, kitchen, Toilet, Wall or the entryway to your home.
1. Please kindly check whether the batteries have been installed in the correct direction.
2. This light can only be turned on in darkness environment. The light won't turn on if the light sensor has been detected by the enough light.
3. If you use Alkaline battery first and then change to zinc-manganese dry battery, the lights might not work as the zinc-manganese dry battery is shorter than the Alkaline battery.
4. DO NOT install 2 lights too close, otherwise, they will DOES NOT WORK.
5. The sensor light might not work if you use the infrared heater in winter. The infrared will cause failure of the sensor. However, the light will get back to work in 30 minutes after turning off the heater.